Archive for November, 2008
These girls are just so precious!! As with most kids their age, they are bundles of energy, times 2! We had a great time. They gave me a few shots, then ran off. Then they would come back and give me a few more. This is why I love being able to set up the studio in a client’s home or use their home as a backdrop. I think toddlers and kids are more likely to warm up to the camera when they are in the comfort of their own home. After the family shots, their mom and I took maternity pics of just her. I had visions of shots with each of the girls on either side of her belly, but they had other ideas! We still got cute shots of them!
My new client proofing system is now up and running! I am slowly rolling out the system with new sessions. My previous sessions will still remain on the former system that is linked from the main website. Until all those sessions are archived, my new proofing system will remain separate at http://www.belladreamsphotography.com/clients/.
With this new system, you will be able to:
- View the proofs online (obvious, I know)
- Enlarge the image
- Mark an image as a favorite
- Hold an image for comparison with other images – You can then view all held images side by side
- Select a size for a print and add it to your shopping cart
- Select special items, such as collections or books, and add images to that selection
- Apply coupon codes
- Invite family and friends to view the proofs – They can also place their own order or add to your order if they have your account information
This system should make it a lot easier for you to make your choices and place your order. I will still do a final review of the order and let you know the final amount to pay. The system can only apply one coupon code per order, and there are occasions when you may have multiple discounts. In which case, I manually credit your account.
When your proofs are available, I will send you an email with the access code. You will see your proof gallery linked at the bottom of the home page. Click your proof gallery and enter your access code.
I look forward to sharing the new system with your next session!